Sunday, July 8, 2012

RETRO TOP 20 - 8 July 2012


Jom kita layan Top 20 lagu Retro  malar segar.........


20. All the man that I need - Whitney Houston


19. Whatever lola want's - Sarah Vaughan


18. Do me right - Jamelia




17. Take a change of me - Abba




16. Push the feeling on - Nightcrawlers




15. Hold me now - Thompson Twins




14. Let's stay together - Tina Turner




13. All cried out - Alison Moyet




12. Seven days - Craig David




11. Nothing gonna stop us now - Starships




10. My way - Frank Sinatra




9. Enough is enough - Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer




8. Gotta be somebody - Shayne Ward




7. I will always love you - Whitney Houston




6. Reunited - Peaches & Herb




5. Say a little prayer - Rupert Everet




4. Slow - Michael Mayer




3. One night only - Beyonce




2. Eternal flame - Bangles




1. Love changes everything - Climey Fisher








No comments:

Post a Comment