Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Retro Top 20 - 1 July 2012


Jom kita layan lagu-lagu retro & classic........




20. I just died in your arms  tonight - Cutting Crew

19. Do me right - Jamelia

18. Push the feeling on - Nightcrawlers


17. All the man that I need - Whitney Houston


16. Let's stay together - Tina Turner


15. All cried out - Allison Moyet


14. Take a change of me - Abba



 13. Hold me now - Thompson Twins


12. My way - Frank Sinatra


11. Gotta be somebody - Shayne Ward


10. Seven days - Craig David

9. Reunited - Peaches & Herb


8. Nothing gonna stop us now - Starships


7. I will always love you - Whitney Houston


6. Enough is enough - Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer


5. Say a little pryer - Rupert Everet


4. Slow - Michael Mayer

3. One night only - Beyonce

2. Eternal Flame - Bangles



1. Love changes everything - Climie  Fisher





No comments:

Post a Comment