Monday, June 18, 2012

Retro Top 20 - 17 June 2012


Jom layan lagu-lagu  malar segar Retro Top 20......

Retro Top 20 - 17 June 2012


20. Let's stay together - Tina Turner


19. Stuck with you - Huey Lewis & The News

18. Sensation - Aishah & The Fan Club


17. All cried out - Alison Moyet


16. My way - Frank Sinatra


15. I just died in your arms - Cutting Crew


14. Reunited - Peaches & Herb



13. All the man that I need - Whitney Houston


12. I will al ways love you - Whitney Houston


11. Hold me now - Thompson Twins


10. Take a change of me - Abba


9. Gotta be somebody - Shyane Ward




8. Seven days - Craig David


7. Notting gonna stop us now - Starships


6. Slow - Michael Mayer


5. Love changes everything - Climey Fisher


4. I say little prayer - Rupert Everet


3. Enough is enough - Barbra Stereisand & Donna Summer


2. One night only - Beyonce


1. Eternal Flame - Bangles























No comments:

Post a Comment